How to Sell a House with Pets
We love our pets, and whether we prefer dogs, cats or more exotic animals, when you are looking to sell your house fast with pets, we are wise to keep in mind that it is all about the buyer. If you are a dog or a cat lover, it might be difficult to understand how other people might not be as excited about your pet as you are. We must realize that not everyone grew up with pets in the house and having the presence of pets might turn away some potential home buyers.
When you have pets, the best practice is to find an alternate location for them during showings. If you are able to have a neighbor watch them for a few minutes while the house is being shown, then this is a wonderful solution. If not, maybe you, a friend or a relative could take your pets for a walk to get them some exercise while your home is being shown. This gives the potential buyer of your home free and unhindered access to your home during the viewing.
Remember, the goal during a showing is to make the potential buyer feel as comfortable in your home as possible so they can see themselves living here calling it their home. The more comfortable they are, the longer they will stay, and the longer they stay, the more likely they are to make an offer.
Most people make a decision on whether they are interested in a home within the first 15 seconds after entering the home. This is why it is very important to have the home bright, clean and have pleasant smells. Plug-in air fresheners with apple cinnamon or lavender are very appealing to home buyers of all tastes.
Check out our Comprehensive Guide answering related questions around Staging a Home to Sell in Wichita Falls.
- How to Sell Your House by Owner in Texas - December 1, 2017
- 1619 Covington St, Wichita Falls TX Home for Sale - November 28, 2017
- 1217 Montgomery St, Wichita Falls TX 76302 For Sale - November 26, 2017
- 1501 Avalon Place, Wichita Falls, TX For Sale - November 25, 2017
- 219 Dogwood Ln, Burkburnett TX 76354 For Sale - November 24, 2017
- 1724 Rockridge Dr, Wichita Falls TX 76310 For Sale - November 23, 2017
- 1517 City View Drive, Wichita Falls, TX – In Contract - November 22, 2017
- 1289 FM 2650, Wichita Falls, TX Pending Sale - November 22, 2017
- 1301 Danberry St | Home for Sale in Burkburnett TX 76354 - November 22, 2017
- 5603 Hooper Drive, Wichita Falls, TX 76306 In Contract - November 21, 2017