Searching for a Home is Stressful
Most home buyers in today’s market are very savvy and know what they want. An enormous amount of information is available on the Internet, however when embarking on the path to an effective home search know that searching for a home is stressful. Knowing where to start is important. Do you simply call the first real estate agent you find?
What about open houses?
Open houses can be a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. After all, what other opportunities do you have to walk into strangers homes? Open houses are a good opportunity to find out what is on the market in different price ranges and find out what kind of features and finishes are available in homes which are in your target price range.
Not sure you’re ready to start looking at homes yet? Check out our article on the 6 Steps to Buying a Home to help you get started.
If you are working with a real estate professional, then they certainly met with you to go through a needs analysis to take some time to listen to you and find out what your needs and wants are before taking you out to see homes. Your time is valuable and this is a big decision for you and your family. On average you will spend around 7 years or more in this home, so you want a professional to assist you with this decision and one who takes time to listen to your needs.
At the Lockhart Real Estate Team, we take time up front to conduct a free buyer’s consultation where we actually do take some time up front to listen to you. We will discuss the entire buying process, answer your questions and ensure you feel comfortable and confident moving forward. By doing this, we find that our clients often find a home and submit an offer within the first five homes we view. This may sound like a lot less than you might have experienced before, or your experiences of your friends or family. However, we believe your time is valuable and it is more important to view the best homes first than it is to meet some random quota of a certain homes which should be viewed.
Are you looking to sell a home? Check out our Comprehensive Guide answering How to Sell Your House Fast in Wichita Falls.
- Tarrant County Real Estate Market Report – March 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Dallas County Real Estate Market Report – March 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Wichita Falls Real Estate Market Report – March 2018 - April 18, 2018
- Arlington TX Real Estate Market Report – March 2018 - April 18, 2018
- Wichita Falls TX Home for Sale at 4622 Monterrey Dr - April 11, 2018
- Great 3 Bedroom Home for Sale in Wichita Falls TX - March 14, 2018
- Wichita Falls Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Tarrant County Real Estate Market Report February 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Dallas County Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Arlington TX Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 12, 2018