Choosing the Right REALTOR® to Sell Your Home Fast
Choosing the right REALOR® to sell your home fast is a very important decision. According to a National Association of Realtors (NAR) study among sellers, 76% interviewed only one agent and 16% interviewed only two agents. So, being first in the door gives any agent a high probability of being hired for the job to sell your house. However, it takes more than simply sticking a sign in the yard and loading your property in the multiple listing service (MLS) data base.
Your needs come first. At the Lockhart Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Realty, we provide the service we agree to, in the ways that work for you. How do you prefer to be communicated with?
You’ll always be kept in the loop. From listing to closing, you’ll know the status of our marketing efforts, the offers on the table and the steps leading to a successful closing once an offer is accepted. We’ll agree on the communication method that works best for you.
Experience and Expertise
The complexities of your real estate transaction will be well-handled. Smoothing the way for your listing and sale, we will capably remove many potential challenges before they have the opportunity to appear.
Your home will get the exposure it deserves. Our aggressive marketing systems maximize your property’s exposure to buyers. Aggressive social media marketing and automated buyer calling systems allow us to reach active buyers who want to know about your listing.
Questions to ask your agent:
- Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
- Do you prospect daily to find buyers for my home?
- Do you service all listing by yourself or do you have the support of a team of specialists?
- How many sellers and buyers are you currently representing?
- What is your Internet marketing program?
- What is your policy on responding to phone calls/emails/text messages?
- How much of your business is generated by referrals?
- How many homes have you sold in the last 12 months?
- What is your level of community involvement, and how does that help you sell my home?
- Are you a member of the Chamber of Commerce?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau? What is your rating? What references can you provide?
- Do you offer an “easy exit” listing so that I can end our agreement if I am not satisfied?
We guarantee your satisfaction. Our relationship is dependent upon exceeding your expectations. We identify your needs together, and our cancellation guarantee protects your right to end our relationship if you’re disappointed.
Communication makes all the difference.
You’ll always know what’s going on behind the scenes while your property is listed.
We will solicit feedback from each consumer and agent who views your property, passing their comments on to you.
We will work together to formulate a price adjustment strategy that sees us through your listing period. You’ll receive regular progress reports, delivered as frequently as you request. Whether you prefer a phone call or an email, that’s what you’ll get.
The market is constantly changing. Each home that sells in your neighborhood changes the value of your home. Call 940-228-1730 or use our Instant Home Valuation Calculator. This tool allows you to obtain an on-line home value in only 15 seconds.
Check out our Comprehensive Guide answering How to Sell Your House Fast in Wichita Falls.
- Great 3 Bedroom Home for Sale in Wichita Falls TX - March 14, 2018
- Wichita Falls Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Tarrant County Real Estate Market Report February 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Dallas County Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Arlington TX Real Estate Market Report – February 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Wichita Falls Real Estate Market Report – January 2018 - February 15, 2018
- Dallas County Real Estate Market Report January 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Tarrant County Real Estate Market Report January 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Arlington TX Real Estate Market Report – January 2018 - February 9, 2018
- Wichita Falls Real Estate Market Report – December 2017 - January 10, 2018